Terms & Conditions
1.1 Who we are
We are giftboxedwines.com In the Terms and Conditions, we will refer to giftboxedwines.com (the “Website”) as “WE” or “US” and we will refer to you as “YOU” and “YOUR”.
Giftboxedwines.com is an online retailer and we sell personalised wine wood boxes, wines, and wines accessories. The website is for your personal, and not commercial use.
By using giftboxedwines.com you agree that you read, understood and agreed to the terms & conditions.
1.2 Alcohol legislation UK
You must be at least 18 years of age to place an order or to register an account on the website. If you are under 18, It is against the law to buy or try to buy alcohol or for an adult to buy or try to buy alcohol for you. In purchasing wine from giftboxedwines.com the customers agrees that they are at least 18 years of age. If we suspect that you are not aged over 18, we will cancel any transactions or use of giftboxedwines.com until you provide proof of age.
Prices of goods displayed on the website are in British Pounds and with VAT (20%) included.
1.4 Account registration
If you register an account on giftboxedwines.com, you must ensure that all the information provided is accurate, complete, and up to date. In case there are changes to the information that you provided, please update your personal information so that we can communicate with you in an efficient manner.
1.5 Changes & updates to the website
Giftboxedwines.com tries to ensure that the information on the website is up to date, however we cannot guarantee accuracy of any material at all times.
We aim to provide constant access to the site, however giftboxedwines.com may be unavailable from time to time to allow for maintenance and updating. We may change parts of the website and content without giving you a prior notice.
1.6 Intellectual property
Giftboxedwines.com and all materials in it are protected by copyright.
Giftboxedwines.com does not guarantee that the website and server is free of viruses, bugs and errors, so we are not liable for any technological damage that may infect your device. Please ensure that you have your own antivirus software.
2.Ordering from giftboxedwines.com
2.1 Personalised products
A personalised product is when you add images and/or text to the print area of a product. If you want to order a personalised product, the following terms apply:
- Your personalised message can only include Latin alphabetic letters and special signs presented on a standard UK QWERTY board.
- Each personalised message must not be longer than the stated character limit.
- You must ensure that your personalised message is spelled correctly. Please double check your spelling before submitting your order.
- If you upload an image on your personalised product, it is in your responsibility to ensure a high image resolution. We take no responsibilities in case your personalised product does not meet your expectations.
- We do not accept to include any of the following content on your personalised product:
- Threatening, abusive, defamatory, violent, racist, message and/or images to any person.
- Pornographic, indecent or offensive content.
- Content that may upset any person.
- Personal data about another person for example an address, phone number and email address.
- Encourage irresponsible drinking, under-age drinking and/or the use of illegal drugs.
If you place an order, but upon further review by our team your personalised product is in breach of our Terms and Conditions (2.1), our customer service team will contact you to discuss your order. In case we cannot reach you, or you do not want to make amendments to your personalised product we have the right to cancel your order and refund you.
2.2 Our products
The images of the products are for illustrative purpose only. Giftboxedwines.com does not guarantee that your device’s display of the colour reflects the true colour of the products.